Content marketing means producing content that is highly relevant to your target audience, as a way to help them clarify their doubts, attract potential customers, or simply make you an expert on a particular topic. Naturally, the better the content you produce, the greater your audience's perception of the products or services you want them to buy from you.
In this course you will learn how to master a set of fundamental strategies for creating good content and making them a source of attraction for your business.
· Understand the importance of content marketing in a Digital Marketing strategy;
· How to implement a content strategy targeted at your business?
· Understand the importance of Storytelling in a Content Marketing strategy;
· How to attract more visitors to your site through a content strategy?
trainer: Jorge Teixeira
workload: 8 hours
· What is Content Marketing;
· Content Strategy: Its Importance in Digital Marketing;
· Content types, techniques, and tools for creating content that convert;
· Storytelling and the importance of a good story in a content strategy;
· Case Study: Creating a content strategy. Create content that attracts and converts.;
· Business’ owners;
· Heads of Marketing and Marketing Officers;
With more than 10 years of experience in the digital world, Jorge Teixeira has gone through web programming and is currently leading the Critec Digital Marketing team. Every day is challenged to find the best communication and marketing strategies for the brands he works with.
He holds a degree in New Communication Technologies from the University of Aveiro and a postgraduate degree in Digital Marketing and Electronic Commerce from Isvouga.